I’m am available for consulting and develpment work if you have some resources for it… I’ve also got a million non-paying projects that I can put on hold if I can be of service to you… in the meantime, I do have a lot of projects I’m working on (see blogs below)
If you’re the kind of person who likes to think out loud, please help me out and do some thinking out loud and write down what you’re needing help with. You’re going to need a functional specification of what you want to do if you need someone to help you. It’s always better to think things out before any work starts in my experience… that way you can effectively measure success, based on hitting milestones that you set up at the start of a project.
Things that I can be especially of service to you with:
* SecondLife building and coding
* migrating to these technologies
* RSS / Syndication
* wordpress plugin development
Some things to know about me, then:
1. I am unavailable most nights between 6 and 10-ish Pacific..
2. I do my best coding after 10pm, and I’m up until about 2am most nights.
3. I have a day job that I love. No non-work coding during work hours
4. i have three blogs, which you can check out here:
5. open source technologies are what I build my empires around. PHP/MySQL/Apache. I’m open to other technologies, but, keep in mind, I’m going to be persuading you to migrate to open systems. Why should you pay microsoft money for a database when there’s an industry proven free alternative? Same for .asp and .NET. You do like saving money, don’t you? It’s really about saving you money and thinking about your business in the long term.
6. On the enneagram, I’m a 5… big time. … More on the healthy side than unhealthy. you may be asking… “wtf is that?”