Archive for December 2011
My makerbot thing-o-matic has a problem with a drifting y axis, but only when a layer is complete. There’s lots of vague advice about how tight or loose the timing belt should be, but I’ve tried a dozen different tension guesses, and nothing seems to work without shifting the print mid-way through.
edit 2012-02-01 : my voltages were set to the makerbot motors, where the should have been set to the moons motor voltages. :-
- LOLOL …
0. pick ANY youtube video
1. go to 'CC'
2.choose Transcribe Audio
3. LOL #
- I published a Thing on @thingiverse! http://t.co/gEa4Z1jg #thingalert #
- Hey moveon: Siri is not a person and you should not treat it like one. #
- If you need advice about an abortion, you should talk to some real human beings, not a smart phone app. #SIRIously #
- Oh, @kickstarter. Out of you, the project owners, and the funders, the deal works best for you, doesn't it. You collect $ and you're out. #
- Wow. Bungie's original fps Marathon really didn't have "jump"?? Amazing. #
- Guess what showed up today? #thingomatic !! http://t.co/hJBiUDRw #
Powered by Twitter Tools